European Citizenship Program
Cyprus is currently the only European country which by law offers citizenship and passport in 6 months without having to live there at any point in time (the only fast track EU citizenship program). On the 24 May 2013, pursuant to subsection (2) of section 111A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002-2013, the Cyprus Government has enforced favorable immigration policies, further fostering a way of obtaining Cyprus Citizenship by Investment.
- Obtain European Citizenship and Passport in 6 months
- The program is geared towards High Net Worth Individuals with a required investment in Real Estate in Cyprus of EUR 2,000,000 (Two Million Euros). The property investment has to be kept for 3 years. And once it is sold a property worth EUR 500,000 has to be kept indefinitely.
- The invaluable benefits are passed onto your grandchildren and future generations via naturalization
- You will now also have the opportunity to include both parents with an additional €500.000 in a single residential property
- Open to all nationalities
- Dual citizenship is allowed, no need to give up your current citizenship
- No need to reside in Cyprus at any point in time in order to obtain or keep the citizenship
- Main Applicant, wife and dependent children below the age of 28 obtain citizenship
- PR card is issued immediately while waiting for your passport
- Citizens have the right to live and work anywhere within the 28 countries of European Union
- Citizens have the right to attend schools and Universities within any EU country for free or at special tuition rates exclusive for EU nationals
- European citizens have the right to protection by the diplomatic or consular authorities of any EU country in a third country (country outside the EU) where your home EU country is not represented by a consulate
- European citizens have the right to vote or stand as a candidate in elections to the European Parliament and in municipal elections in the EU country in which you reside, even if you are not a national of that country
- Access to well established EU healthcare systems
- Beneficial tax regime for Cypriot passport holders, no foreign income tax, no inheritance tax, no withholding tax on interest earned and lowest taxation rates in Europe for residents
- Citizens of EU countries are well accepted and welcomed Internationally
Need To Get More Information About This Program?
Please leave your details and our consultants will get back to you shortly.