Dominica Citizenship Program
The Citizenship By Investment Program of The Economic Citizenship Program of the Commonwealth of Dominica was established in 1991.
The dominica citizenship by investment program is based on the statute which confirms that the granted citizenship may not be revoked regardless of changes in the governmental executives or policy.* The program is defined in the constitution and laws of Dominica: Section 101 of the Constitution and section 8 of the Citizenship Act, Chapter 1:10 of the revised laws and section 20 (1) of the Citizenship Act 1991.
The dominica citizenship program of the Commonwealth of Dominica requires making an economic contribution to the country. You and your family obtain an irrevocable citizenship for life with no need to reside in the country, and most importantly, no need to give up your current nationality.
- Instant and irrevocable citizenship*
- Citizenship and passport in 4 months
- No need to reside in the country
- Dual Nationality Allowed
- Open to most nationalities
- Personal Freedom
Visa Free Travel Countries
- Instant travel to 118 countries
- Lists includes Schengen States, the United Kingdom and most British Commonwealth member countries
- Reputable passport - easy to obtain visas when required
- Generous tax regime - no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- No personal income tax
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital
- Generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance
- Currency pegged to US Dollar
- Duty Free Trading in the Caribbean
- Spouse and children below 18 obtain passport
- Named one of the world’s happiest places to live
- Incomparable lifestyle with a safe, stable and natural environment
- International Education: University of the West Indies (Open Campus), Ross University (School of Medicine), All Saints Medical University, The Archbold Tropical Research and Education Center owned by Clemson University
Citizenship Program Overview
- Description of program: Citizenship
- Timeline: 3 - 5 months
- Investment: USD 100,000 for single applicant & USD 200,000 for a family of 4
- Form of Investment: Financial contribution to the country
- Number of countries visa free: 66 (incl. UK and most Commonwealth Countries)
Need To Get More Information About This Program?
Please leave your details and our consultants will get back to you shortly.