St. kitts & Nevis Citizenship Investment
The Citizenship Investment Program of St. Kitts and Nevis was established in 1984 and is the oldest and most respectable program of this kind in the world and the only one to provide you with such an international passport in only 4 months while most others take 5 years. The St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship program is based on the statute which means the granted citizenship may not be revoked no matter of changes in the governmental executives or policy. Regulations regarding citizenship-by-investment are contained in Part II, Section 3 (5) of the Citizenship Act, 1984.The St Kitts and Nevis passport is valid for 10 years and once it expires it can be renewed at any St Kitts and Nevis Consulate.
The citizenship program of St. Kitts & Nevis requires making an economic contribution to the country. In exchange, the applicants and their families are granted full citizenship. Citizenship can be obtained through the purchase of Real Estate with a minimum investment of USD 400,000 in a Government approved project or via a financial contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF).
- Instant and irrevocable citizenship*
- Citizenship and passport in 3 months
- No need to reside in the country
- Dual Nationality Allowed
- Open to most nationalities
- Generous tax regime -no Wealth, Gift, Inheritance, Foreign Income or Capital Gains Tax
- Currency pegged to US Dollar
- Tax free trade with Canada
- Duty Free Trading in Caribbean
- Instant Travel to over 129 countries
- Wife, children and elderly parents obtain passport
- Named one of the world’s top 20 islands to live in
- Incomparable lifestyle with a safe and stable environment
- International Education – Universities
Visa Free Travel Countries
- Instant travel to 129 countries
- More countries are constantly added to the visa free list
- Reputable passport - easy to obtain visas when required
- List includes Schengen countries, UK and major countries in Latin America, North America and Asia
Citizenship Program Overview
- Description of Program: Citizenship
- Timeline: 3 - 5 months
- Investment: USD 250,000 for a single applicant & USD 300,000 for a family of 4
- Form of Investment: Donation to the country (SIDF) or Real Estate investment
- Number of countries visa free:
129 (incl. 26 European Countries & Canada)
*The Government reserves its right to revoke the citizenship if the applicant has provided misleading information in the application or has a criminal record
Need To Get More Information About This Program?
Please leave your details and our consultants will get back to you shortly.