Citizenship Invest appoints a Document Collection Specialist for each case. The firm offers a bespoke service that simplifies the application process, requesting from clients the bear minimum. Our job is to simplify the document collection as much as possible and when required we obtain the documents for the client without their involvement. Please note the below list is to be usedas a guideline only, after assessing the particular case Citizenship Invest prepares a personalized checklist.
Documents required from each applicant including children:
• Application form for the citizenship approval
• Notarized passport copy (certified with apostille, if applicable)
• Original excerpt of Birth record or certified copy of Birth certificates
• Health insurance policy, valid in Montenegro
• Medical report, assessing your health for infectious diseases
• A clean Criminal Record for all adults for both Country of Birth & Country of Residence (If different) (Applicants above 16)
Documents required only from the main applicant:
• Original Bank statements as proof of financial resources,
• Statement detailing the origin of funds for your fee payment and investments
Documents required only if married persons apply together:
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates
• Certified copy of divorce certificate (if applicable).
For a personalized document checklist please contact us.