Citizenship Invest appoints a Document Collection Specialist for each case. The firm offers a bespoke service that simplifies the application process, requesting from clients the bear minimum. Our job is to simplify the document collection as much as possible and when required we obtain the documents for the client without their involvement. Please note the below list is to be used as a guideline only, after assessing the particular case Citizenship Invest prepares a personalized checklist.
Documents required from each applicant including children:
• Certified copy of all passports held
• Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate with MOFA attestation (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.).
• Original Police Record from country of birth, country of citizenship, country of residence (if different), and any country in which the applicant has resided for more than six (6) months in the past ten (10) years, for each applicant sixteen (16) years and over.
• Certified copy of all identity documents/books or cards
• Twenty (20) Original passport-size photos
• Proof of residential address (certified copy of lease agreement or original utility bill)
• Health Insurance in Turkey
Forms and documents required only from the main applicant:
• Sales and Purchase Agreement
• Power of Attorney
Documents required only if married persons apply together:
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates with MOFA Attestation, legally translated in Turkish and legalized by Turkish Consulate
• Certified copy of divorce documents with MOFA attestation, legally translated in Turkish and legalized by Turkish Consulate (if applicable)
For a personalized document checklist please contact us.