If you would like to proceed with an application, Citizenship Invest appoints a specialist Document officer to prepare the application documents and all necessary Government forms for you. Please note the below documents is a guideline and after assessing your case Citizenship Invest will issue a personalized list of documents based on your specific case.
Documents required from each applicant including children:
• Citizenship by Investment Application Form AB1
• Photograph and Signature Certificate Form AB2
• Medical Certificate Form AB3
• Original HIV test results (for all applicants aged 12 or above)
• Antigua & Barbuda Passport L Form (16 and older)
• Antigua & Barbuda Passport M Form (Under 16)
• Certified copies of all passports held
• Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate with MOFA attestation (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.).
• Original police certificate(s) from country of citizenship (unless you can provide satisfactory evidence that you have never lived there) and from any country where you have lived more than 6 months over the past 10 years. Police certificates must be less than six months old at the time you lodge your application. Children below 16 years old do require presenting a Police certificate.
• Certified copy of all identity documents/books or cards
• Certified copy of all military service and discharge documents, if applicable (male applicant 18 years and above)
• Ten (10) original passport-size photos
• Proof of residential address (certified copy of lease agreement and original utility bill)
• Certified copy of university/college diplomas
• Original University Recommendation Letter for children aged 18 to 28 years who is in full time attendance at a recognized institution of higher learning and fully supported by the main applicant
• Notarized affidavit of support for each dependent aged 18 or over included in the application, with the exception of the spouse
Forms and documents required only from the main applicant:
• Investment Confirmation Form AB4
• Agent Form AB5
• One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
• Original 24 months (2 years) bank statements
• One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than 6 months.
• One original Employment letter
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates with MOFA attestation (if applicable).
• Certified copy of divorce documents with MOFA attestation (if applicable)
*For a personalized document checklist please contact us.