Citizenship Invest appoints a Document Collection Specialist for each case. The firm offers a bespoke service that simplifies the application process, requesting from clients the bear minimum. Our job is to simplify the document collection as much as possible and when required we obtain the documents for the client without their involvement. Please note the below list is to be used as a guideline only, after assessing the particular case, CitizenshipInvest prepares a personalized checklist.
Documents required from each applicant including children:
• Personal Information— Form 1
• Fingerprints — Form 2
• Particulars for the office of home affairs — Form 3
• Medical — Form 4
• Original HIV test results (for all applicants aged 12 or above)
• Passport Application Form
• Oath of Allegiance Form
• Certified copy of all passports held
• Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate with MOFA attestation (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.).
• Original Police Record from country of birth, country of citizenship, country of residence (if different), and any country in which the applicant has resided for more than six (6) months in the past ten (10) years, for each applicant seventeen (17) years and over.
• Certified copy of all identity documents/books or cards
• Certified copy of all military service and discharge documents, if applicable (male applicant 18 years and above)
• Twelve (12) Original passport-size photos
• Proof of residential address (certified copy of lease agreement or original utility bill)
• Certified copy of university/college diplomas
Forms and documents required only from the main applicant:
• Approved project sales document (real estate option only)
• Employment status, wealth, and business affiliates — Form 5
• Investment Confirmation — Form 6
• Proof of Source of Funds
• One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
• Original 12 months bank statements
• One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than 6 months.
• One original Employment letter
• Detailed business background reports/resume/CV
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates with MOFA attestation (if applicable).
• Certified copy of divorce documents with MOFA attestation (if applicable)
For a personalized document checklist please contact us.