Citizenship Invest appoints a Document Collection Specialist for each case. The firm offers a bespoke service that simplifies the application process, requesting from clients the bear minimum. Our job is to simplify the document collection as much as possible and when required we obtain the documents for the client without their involvement. Please note the below list is to be used as a guideline only, after assessing the particular case Citizenship Invest prepares a personalized checklist.
Documents required from each applicant including children:
•Photograph and Signature Certificate SL6
•Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate with MOFA attestation (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.).
•Certified copy of all military service and discharge documents, if applicable (male applicant 18 years and above)
•Eight (8) Original passport-size photos
•Certified copy of National ID
•Certified copy of all passports held (full pages)
•Proof of residential address (original utility bill / copy of bank statement)
•Certified copy of university/college diplomas
•Original Police Record from country of birth, country of citizenship, country of residence (if different), and any country in which the applicant has resided for at least one (1) year in the past ten (10) years, for each applicant sixteen (16) years and over.
•Original Medical Certification Form SL8
•Certified copy of Medical Examiner’s Professional Certificate or License
•Oath of Allegiance Form
Documents required only from the main applicant:
• One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
• One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than 6 months.
• One original Employment letter
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates with MOFA attestation (if applicable).
• Certified copy of divorce documents with MOFA attestation (if applicable)
*For a personalized document checklist please contact us.