Citizenship Invest appoints a Document Collection Specialist for each case. The firm offers a bespoke service that simplifies the application process, requesting from clients the bear minimum. Our job is to simplify the document collection as much as possible and when required we obtain the documents for the client without their involvement. Please note the below list is to be used as a guideline only, after assessing the particular case Citizenship Invest prepares a personalized checklist.
Documents required from each applicant including children:
• Original passport, valid for at least one year, and two blank pages for the visa.
• Two (2) Original passport-size photos
• Proof of valid medical insurance: public health insurance and private contracted with an insurance company licensed to operate in Spain.
• Medical certificate: (Original and photocopy, original translation and photocopy of translation if required): This document must be issued no more than 90 days before your appointment date, must include letterhead and original signature and/or stamp from a doctor (only M.D. or D.O’s will be accepted).
• Certified copy of the criminal record certificate for the past five years, from your country of origin. The certificate must have been issued no more than 90 days before submitting your application and must be valid for a period of three months after the date of issue. The certificate must be legalised by the Spanish Consulate/Embassy in that country
• Original excerpt of Birth record or certified copy of Birth certificates must be officially translated into Spanish or English and the translation must be certified by the Spanish Consulate in the country of issuance.
Documents required only from the main applicant:
• Proof of work or Proof of personal company and income – Official document that proves the applicant’s work address, type of work and annual income.
Official English or Spanish translation and legalised by the Spanish Consulate in the country of Residence
• Bank Statements for the last 12 months
Documents required only if married persons apply together:
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates must be officially translated into Spanish or English and the translation must be certified by the Spanish Consulate in the country of issuance.
• Certified copy of divorce certificate must be officially translated into Spanish or English and the translation must be certified by the Spanish Consulate in the country of issuance (if applicable)