Citizenship Invest appoints a Document Collection Specialist for each case. The firm offers a bespoke service that simplifies the application process, requesting from clients the bear minimum. Our job is to simplify the document collection as much as possible and when required we obtain the documents for the client without their involvement. Please note the below list is to be used as a guideline only, after assessing the particular case Citizenship Invest prepares a personalized checklist.
Documents required from each applicant including children:
• Certified copy of valid passports (You need a blank page in your passport for your visa)
• Original tuberculosis test results (if you’re from a country where you have to take the test)
• Original criminal record certificate from any country you have stayed in for a total of 12 months or more over the last 10 years
(You’ll need to provide a certified translation of any documents which are not in English)
Documents required only from the main applicant:
• Applicant must have opened a UK investment account at an FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulated institution
• Original Bank reference letter dated within 3 months, confirming that you have opened an account with the bank in order to invest £2,000,000
• Proof of source of funds e.g. written statement from your partner confirming that they will allow you to control the funds in the UK
• A statement of the annual income and wealth information,
• Full details about family, education and previous employment,
Documents required only if married persons apply together:
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates
• Certified copy of divorce certificate (if applicable).
For a personalized document checklist please contact us.