If you would like to proceed with an application and get a permanent residence in UK, Citizenship Invest appoints a specialist Document officer to prepare the application documents and all necessary Government forms for you. Please note the below documents is a guideline and after assessing your case Citizenship Invest will issue a personalized list of documents based on your specific case.
Documents required from each applicant including children:
• Certified copy of valid passports (You need a blank page in your passport for your visa)
• Original tuberculosis test results (if you’re from a country where you have to take the test)
• Original criminal record certificate from any country you have stayed in for a total of 12 months or more over the last 10 years
(You’ll need to provide a certified translation of any documents which are not in English)
Documents required only from the main applicant:
• Applicant must have opened a UK investment account at an FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulated institution
• Original Bank reference letter dated within 3 months, confirming that you have opened an account with the bank in order to invest £2,000,000
• Proof of source of funds e.g. written statement from your partner confirming that they will allow you to control the funds in the UK
• A statement of the annual income and wealth information,
• Full details about family, education and previous employment,
Documents required only if married persons apply together:
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates
• Certified copy of divorce certificate (if applicable).
For a personalized document checklist please contact us