Citizenship Invest appoints a Document Collection Specialist for each case. The firm offers a bespoke
service that simplifies the application process, requesting from clients the bear minimum. Our job is to
simplify the document collection as much as possible and when required we obtain the documents for the
client without their involvement. Please note the below list is to be used as a guideline only, after assessing
the particular case Citizenship Invest prepares a personalized checklist.
Documents required from each applicant including children:
• Nomination form
• Certified copy of all passports held
• Certified copy of Photo Identity Card
• Original Police Record from country of birth, country of citizenship, country of residence (if different), and any country in which the applicant has resided for at least one (1) year in the past ten (10) years, for each applicant sixteen (16) years and over.
• Personal Profile (CV) including Education and Employment History (Main App + Spouse)
Full Document Submission:
• Nomination Form- Full Documentation
• Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate with MOFA attestation (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.).
• Original Medical Certificate
• Eight (8) Original passport-size photos
Forms and documents required only from the main applicant:
• One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
• One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than 6 months.
• One original Employment letter
• Certified copy of university/college diplomas
• Proof of residential address (copy of valid tenancy contract/original utility bill)
Documents required only if married persons apply together:
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates with MOFA attestation (if applicable).
• Certified copy of divorce documents with MOFA attestation (if applicable)
For a personalized document checklist please contact us.